- Are you interested to take a step into medical communications and education?
- Our Medical Writer work within teams to develop, drive and deliver high-quality, medical communication and education projects for healthcare professionals, focusing on delivering medically accurate and engaging content for educational events, digital initiatives, and enduring materials.
Essential requirements are:
- A strong scientific background: an advanced degree (i.e. PhD, MD, PharmD) in a medical, clinical, or associated scientific specialty (or relevant work experience in Pharma plus a bioscience degree at Masters level as a minimum)
- Medical writing or medical education/communications experience within an agency or pharma/biotech company, plus marketing knowledge – a strong plus!
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as within a team, to deliver high-quality medical education materials
- Experience in medical affairs and/or marketing positions in the Pharma industry– a strong advantage!
- Strong project management and communication abilities
- Versatility and ability to change topics and priorities rapidly in order to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Excellent computer skills (especially MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding written and communication skills
What do we offer:
- The opportunity to work with an impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare technology clients
- We have a diverse international culture made up of people from more than fifteen nationalities
- We value our talent, and offer many opportunities for growth and career development.
- Our company is part of the largest healthcare marketing and communications group in the world
- We value teamwork, a passion for results, and a focus on continuing to develop and improve our skills.