This job is currently Archived,
MEDICAL WRITER - EDITOR Chicago United States, London United Kingdom, Rotterdam Netherlands, Kraków Poland,
Creativ Ceutical (company)
Posted on : 10 April 2017
Bachelor s degree or postgraduate degree in a medical/scientific field
At least 2 years experience in pharmaceutical industry or health research
As medical writer / editor, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Editing & proofreading: comprehensive review of project deliverables
- Edit reports and presentations to help make them clear and precise
- Ensure consistency in quality, formatting and referencing within deliverables
- Maintain Word and PowerPoint templates
- Medical writing: write manuscripts based on full reports or assist in the preparation of manuscripts
- Bachelor s degree or postgraduate degree in a medical/scientific field
- At least 2 years experience in pharmaceutical industry or health research
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical research / drug development process, and familiarity with medical terminology and scientific writing
- Native English-speaker or similar English level
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent scientific/clinical writing and editorial skills
- Highly proficient computer skills and familiar with electronic publishing
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a global team environment
- Our company is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making.
- We provide professional health economics, outcomes research, market access and pricing services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise.
- From our start in 2008 we have grown to more than 70 employees, located across Europe, Asia and the USA.
- The youth and small size of our company gives us flexibility and encourages innovative thinking, while our collective experience gives us maturity and real perspective on the challenges facing our customers. We consider every client relationship a partnership of equals and measure our impact based on results that matter to the client.
- If you are looking to work in a young and dynamic environment, and play a role in the development of a growing company.
Chicago (USA)London (UK)Rotterdam (The Netherlands)Krakow (Poland)
Find a Job Find Candidates