Medical Writer - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Talented and Experienced Medical Writers for Clinical Research with potential to grow!
- Are you a looking forward to take your career to the next level and give your career a new direction?
- Join GD GSC Medical Writing at our company to get a life-changing career and make a difference to thousand lives!!
About the department
- As the organization is growing along with the R&D portfolio, we are looking for several new medical writing colleagues.
- Join us and you will work with dedicated specialists from around the world in a growing organisation.
- We offer unique opportunities for with a significant amount of individual responsibility and an important role in our evermore imperative work of bringing new and better treatments to the market.
- In Global Development, we are responsible for managing clinical drug development worldwide from early development phases to product introduction.
- We ensure medical and scientific deliveries for clinical submissions and authorities while securing that the process lives up to uniform global standards, regulations and business ethics.
- We work in global project teams with focus on delivering viable products that make a difference to patients and ultimately benefit society.
- You will join an international team of ~30 highly skilled medical writers and publishers who as a unit had a steep learning curve and took their first initial assignments within their first quarter of its inception in GDGSC Medical Writing Department.
- It has grown in strength and deliveries since then and contributes to a larger share of our portfolio.
- We are looking for new colleagues to take on positions as Medical Writers as well as Senior Medical Writers. In both positions the main tasks include writing of regulatory clinical documents such as clinical trial reports, investigator’s brochures, summary documents and other documents covering interpretation and documentation of clinical data.
- We cover all clinical development projects within our company’s different therapy areas, and the focus and daily tasks depend on the type of document and the life cycle stage of the project. Planning and coordination of activities in a cross-disciplinary setting is also a central part of the job, and we expect that you are capable of driving the writing process and manage the involved stakeholders.
- The job is globally oriented and requires close collaboration with colleagues in other skill areas both in India and Denmark.
- As Senior Medical Writer, you will in addition to the above take on a broader role and more responsibility
- You have a university degree within natural sciences (PhD, MD, M.Sc., M.Sc.Pharm. or equivalent) including skills within statistics and scientific research methods.
- Preferably you have developed your scientific research methods and scientific writing skills by completing a Ph.D.
- You master written and spoken English at a professional level, and you have a flair for, and a genuine interest in scientific communication.
- For senior positions, you must have many years of experience with medical writing from the pharmaceutical industry.
- You are a strong team player who adapts easily to a changing environment with tight deadlines, and you are good at planning, coordinating and reaching consensus.
- You are thorough, structured and conscientious, and you have a good sense of humour.
- Our trust in our employees has always been one of the cornerstones of the way we work.
- Working here, you’ll be part of a team of the best and brightest in your field, where scientific integrity is standard and shared responsibility taken for granted.
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to make a change in the lives of many people with chronic diseases in our own way.
- You will get the opportunity to take part in this, and in addition enhance your career, benefiting from the possibilities for professional and personal development provided by our company.
- We create value by putting patients first.
- Every ten seconds two people are diagnosed with diabetes, and more than 371 million people worldwide need us.
- Working here is not just a way to make a living, but a way to make a difference.