Medical Technologist II - United States
Charles River (company)
We are seeking an experienced Medical Technologist II for our Safety Assessment site located in Shrewsbury, MA.
Perform a variety of Clinical research and/or development laboratory tasks and experiments.
The following are minimum requirements related to the Medical Technologist II position:
- Education: Associate’s degree (A.A./A.S.) / Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in science or related discipline.
- Experience: 1 – 5 years related experience in a laboratory environment.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: MT/MLT (ASCP), CLT (HEW) or equivalent certification preferred.
- Other: Good communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Computer proficiency. Ability to follow directions and standard operating procedures. Knowledge of GLPs preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet