Medical Software Development Engineer (m/w) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Creating a future worth living. For patients. Worldwide. Every day.
- More than four decades of experience in dialysis, innovative research, the global leader in dialysis services and products.
- processes & Standards Excellence ensures the development, professionalization and alignment of procurement processes to increase efficiency in procurement processes in the Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) & Latin America (LA) regions.
- Processes & Standards Excellence ensures the development, professionalization and alignment of procurement processes to increase efficiency in procurement processes in the Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) & Latin America (LA) regions.
- Creating medical software application products (MSA) for dialysis machines and laboratory devices is one of your main tasks
- In addition, you are responsible for the documentation within the R&D development processes (CE conform)
- Further development of tool applications within the department as well as tool validation form also part of your tasks
- You will coordinate the integration and/or implementation of new technologies for existing MSA products and strategic MSA projects
- You will cooperate with partners in an international environment and be the interface to adjacent department
- You will participate in user acceptance tests / usability / summative evaluation etc. and perform feasibility tests. In addition, you are involved in concept work and will perform 3rd level support
- You will actively work in the department development and support cross-departmental events
- A degree (Bachelor or Master) in a technical study course of computer sciences or electrical engineering or medical engineering with a focus on software development
- Profound knowledge of at least one programming language: C++, C#
- Ideally, you have experience in project work in accordance with processes such as IEC 62304, Automotive Spice or CMMI
- With regard to quality management, knowledge of IEC 62304 and FDA CRF 21 is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in embedded software development with Linux, VNware, build environment, continuous integration and general software development methods is desirable
- A very good command of English and German as well as a high affinity for new technologies complete your profile