Medical Scientific Liaison (MSL) Oncology Norway Norway,
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Medical Scientific Liaison (MSL) Oncology Norway.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 31,000 professionals working together across 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our 235-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Watch our Medicine for the World video: Watch our Medicine for the World video.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a MSL Oncology, Norway, working on the Swiss Medical Affairs team, a typical day will include:
- Provide local country field-based support from the medical function in order to achieve the company s goals
- Identify and develop strong, sustainable peer-to-peer relationships with external stakeholders through excellent, best-in-class engagement to support the medical/scientific objectives of the company
- Assist with launch of new oncology products in market
- Medical/Scientific Affairs
- Continuously screen, review and analyse scientific literature; generate summaries &
Find a Job Find Candidates