Medical Scientific Liaison - Philippines
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
The Medical Scientific Liaison (MSL) is responsible for the following aspects of local Medical Affairs (MA), including:
- Establishing, managing and owning local Key Opinion Leader (KOL) and other key stakeholder relationships
- Providing medical and scientific advice to business units and market access as required
- Providing medical and scientific training to the field force and others as required
- Assist in the execution of Medical affairs plan for key in-line and launch products
- Provide scientific information support and materials for Business Units including continuing medical education (CME), marketing programs and integrated disease management (IDM) programs
- Manage Investigator initiated studies (IIS), local clinical evaluations (LCE), regional studies, global health outcomes (GHO) studies and integrated disease management (IDM) programs
- Provide training and scientific support for relevant external stakeholders as needed
- Collaborate with Sales Force and Marketing by collecting and sharing market intelligence information in order to create synergy and identify opportunities to maximize business results
- Identify key scientific questions and develop awareness of unmet medical needs during interaction with SL and discuss therapy/disease/product knowledge and evidence based clinical guidelines within our company therapeutic areas and research areas of interest, translating into improvement of patient treatment and care.
- Must be a graduate of Medical Degree
- Must be a Licensed Physician
- With clinical or basic research experience, or phamaceutical industry experience.
- Has excellent English written and oral communication skills.
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Segment: Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Engineering, Research