Medical Science Liasion (Field Based) - United Kingdom
Location: London / South
We are now recruiting for an experienced MSL within our IBD business unit to cover South UK, providing field-based support from the medical function and contribute towards achievement of the organisational goals.
The successful candidate will take a lead role in identifying and developing strong sustainable peer to peer relationships with external stakeholders to support the medical/scientific credibility of the company.
Further skills and experience required for the role:
- Degree in biological sciences, medicine or pharmacy
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Preferably previous MSL role experience, with IBD therapeutic area knowledge.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to influence senior external stakeholders
- Demonstrable thirst for knowledge and ability to assimilate knowledge quickly
- Able to present clinical data clearly and concisely and discuss the statistical and clinical relevance of such data whilst flexing to the needs of the audience
- Good understanding of the clinical trials process and the ability to critique scientific publications
• Ability to work autonomously without close supervision in a field-based setting
• Able to work collaboratively with commercial and head office colleagues.
• Professional, ethical, ensuring compliance at all times.
• Willingness to travel, be away from home and attend international meetings.