For our US team in Somerville, NJ we are currently looking for a:
Medical Science Liaison Manager
You have focused passion, drive and enthusiasm for medical issues.
You can translate complex matters and medical related information into understandable insights and requirements.
You have high interest in research activities and are fast in gaining an excellent understanding of clinical trial protocols.
Your excellent communication and networking skills enable you to build an advisory network and present to our stakeholders.
You are well organized and posses solid project management and time planning skills.
Your own entrepreneurial spirit motivates you to take initiative, learn and strive to improve your work and our trade.
If this is YOU, we’d be thrilled to welcome you to our team!
We need your passion to:
- Delve into various indications and provide insights into diseases as well as clinical trial protocols
- Liaise with our Patient Insights team and Business Developers to consult and guide them in finding best practices
- Develop our research activities and processes, thinking outside-of-the-box
What else do we need?
- A Bachelor or Masters Degree in a scientific or medical subject
- Preferably, more than 5 years’ experience as a pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare professional ideally in a dynamic and modern environment
- Your entrepreneurial personality and the irrepressible drive to develop as a person and professionally
- Your leadership behaviour
- Fluent English, understanding medical and clinical trial terminology
What do you get?
- Working in an international team with over 25 nationalities
- A dynamic and innovative work environment based on trust and team work
- Direct approach to our founders
- International team events abroad
Sounds great? We are looking forward to receiving your CV!