Medical Science Liaison ( MSL) Job - United States
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Establish and maintain peer to peer relationships with leading physicians (Scientific Leaders) and engage in scientific exchange at major academic institutions and clinics.
- Establish collaborative partnerships with local societies
- Participate in development and execution of country medical affairs plan
- Provide scientific support to local Crossfunctional team.
- Proactively communicate the science behind MSD’s portfolio to scientific leaders in terms of locally registered products & reactively respond to their queries on MSD’s pipeline with an 60% in field time.
- Participate in design & execution of valuable scientific educational activities to position MSD as a partner to the scientific community
- Ensures all promotional & non promotional activities/programs in the country are executed in a compliant manner according to MSD’s regulations/codes/SOPs in adherence with Local & International compliance regulations/standards.
- Support in expert selection for advise seeking activities (ex: Advisory Boards) for proper understanding of local epidemiology & management patterns across indications, according to MSD, local & international compliance guidelines/regulations
- Supports Clinical research activities for Global & local studies
- Identification of appropriate local sites/investigators for clinical research programs
- Provide medical insights from field and when applicable support requests for investigator initiated studies
Ensures timely reporting of adverse events & assists local Pharmacovigilance team in assessment & completion of required data for optimal reporting.
- Physician or pharmD or Pharmacist.
- Excellent Communication & interpersonal Skills with ability to engage with Scientific Leaders in a confident high level scientific rapport.
- Experience in pharma industry, preferably in Medical Affairs.
- Strong Scientific background & understanding of Medical Affairs.
- Arabic & English Fluency.
- Good utility of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Medical Affairs Generic - Field Based Job Title:Medical Science Liaison ( MSL)
Primary Location: EMEA-Lebanon-Beirut-Beirut
Other Locations: EMEA-Jordan-Amman-Amman
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Medical, Epidemiology, Public Health, Pharmacovigilance, Healthcare, Research