This job is currently Archived,
Medical Science Liaison in Oncology (m/f) Brussels Belgium,
Posted on : 11 April 2017
- With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health.
- Our company is dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure.
- We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy.
- By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential.
- We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
- Do you want to take part in an innovative and patient-centric journey?
- Do you want to write a new and ambitious chapter in the history of one of the world s oldest and largest pharmaceutical company?
- Then the position as Medical Science Liaison in Oncology for our Belgian entity is for you!
- Scientific exchange with Key Opinion Leaders and Health Care Professionals
- Scientific coverage at scientific and medical congresses.
- Support central and investigator led research
- Provide medical support to internal partners in collaboration with Medical Affairs Manager
- Keep an update on the latest scientific information concerning the allocated products
- Build company advocacy and raise profile of our company.
- Promote company brands in line with key messages
- Identify and build KOL relationships; interact with KOLs and HCP on a regular basis, developing long-term peer relationships
- Organize Advisory Board meetings
- Respond to unsolicited requests for medical information in the field (on and off-label)
- Deliver presentations/speeches at internal meetings, external scientific meetings and staff meetings
- Provide insights and feedback to product strategy based on KOL and HCP interactions
- Brief and train speakers for corporate symposia or local medical meetings
- Support with identification and liaison of potential and existing speakers, authors, clinical trial sites
- Collect competitive intelligence
- Assist clinical trial investigators
- Coordinate/facilitate sponsored research (IISR) requests
- Provide relevant medical education to HCPs in line with regional medical plans
- Provide input into development and review of promotional materials for sales force use
Other Roles & Responsibilities (responsibilities in projects or other responsibilities)
- Follow-up of the evolution of the medical science
- Participate in relevant congresses, symposia and other meetings
- Keep up to date with literature
- Keep up to date with the general evolution in the relevant therapeutic fields
- Degree of Medical Doctor, Pharmacist, PhD or Nurse Practitioner
- Work experience as an MSL or equivalent medical affairs experience of 5 years minimum
- Solid Knowledge & significant work experience of/in the oncology environment and business model where the brand/s operate including working with a KAM model
- A first experience in the haematology area is a plus
- Experience in working with KOLs and HCPs at all levels
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and rhetoric skills
- Ability to assimilate information quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to influence at high level
- You are independent and self-motivated
- You are a team player
- You are creative and flexible
- High ethical standards
- Project management and experience of matrix management
- Ability to travel
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French (all spoken and business written)
Brussels Brussels Capital Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates