- Our company belongs to International Operations Regional Office , India and Egypt is one of the markets identified through the “Next Eight” project as future growth markets within IO, which will contribute significantly to the growth aspirations of International Operations.
- Our company has challenging openings for the position of Medical Sales Representative.
- As a Medical Sales Representative, you will be a member of the affiliate Sales Department and you will report to a District Sales Manager.
About the Department
Our main mission in the Sales department is to maintain and improve the win-win partnership with our external stakeholders to be able to achieve competitive business results.
You will be responsible to secure sales and business growth in your own territory, execute sales effectively, efficiently and ethically, you will establish a consultative relationship with customers and
You will obtain, use and communicate market information.
- You hold a pharmaceutical degree, Medicine or Veterinary Medicine.
- You have 0-2 years of sales experience preferably in a multinational pharmaceutical company, we expect you to be a strong communicator with a high energy level to influence and collaborate with external and internal key stakeholders with fluent English skills.
- We use our skills, dedications and ambition to help people with diabetes and change their lives.
- By working with us you will have the opportunity to do the same in a global business environment.
Field work 80% - 20% Office Work