This job is currently Archived,
Medical Sales Representative Amman Jordan,
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Our company is looking for the self-motivated and result oriented communication champion for the sales department as Medical Sales Representative
- As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy, we offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.
About the department
- You will be part of the company dynamic sales team, our company is one of affiliates of Business Area Near East.
- The sales team is responsible to ensure achievement of sales target for securing the business of our company.
- You will be responsible to promote one or a portfolio of brands; communicate scientific messages to the medical community, regularly monitor the results.
- With your interpersonal skills you will build strong relationships with medical doctors and health care staff.
- You will ensure successful products performance, and handle potential issues and opportunities.
- A major part of the job will be initiate doctors group meetings and participate in local congress and events.
- You will achieve your monthly targets by following company policies and SOPs.
- You are a Pharmacist with 1-2 years experience in sales within the healthcare industry
- You are highly motivated and ready to work independently.
- You have experience or knowledge of our company therapy areas; Diabetes and Biopharm.
- You are a high performing person with personal leadership, comfortable in performing in changing environment.
- You are a good team player and action oriented.
- You have excellent command of spoken and written English.
Working with Us:
- At our company, decisions and actions are based on their impact on society, the environment and on their potential to generate a profit.
- That makes for a responsible culture with a healthy and engaging working environment.
Find a Job Find Candidates