Medical Research Manager (f/m) - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- lead projects from a clinical perspective
- act as the medical expert for the research engineering team by addressing application and medical questions/issues
- generate innovative new ideas for research projects, clinical applications, and products
- keep up-to-date with current scientific literature
- test and validate prototypes on the bench, as well as with patients in clinical environment
- build scientific evidence supporting company products by managing clinical studies over their full life-cycle, from protocol design to final data analysis
- write scientific reports and articles about our products and research results for international congresses, scientific journals, and marketing purposes
- either a medical doctor, respiratory therapist, or equivalent, with proven clinical (minimum 5 years) and research experience (Ph.D. is a plus) in intensive care and mechanical ventilation,
- or a university degree in life science or engineering with proven clinical work experience in intensive care (minimum 5 years).
- Strong language and communication skills in English (German would be a plus) are required.
- You are willing to travel (up to 25%).
- We seek outstanding candidates with excellent problem solving and analytical skills, and strong interest and solid knowledge in lung physiology and mechanical ventilation.