Medical Research Assistant (Part time) - United States
- Every member of the team is involved in making something essential – a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world. That’s the sense of purpose shared by employees throughout the company.
- We’re a performance-driven drug research company, operating in robust and growing markets.
- We have an exciting future and offer a strong development environment for our great employees.
- Due to company’s rapid company expansion we are currently seeking part-time Medical Research Assistants to work in our Phase I Research clinic. Medical Research Assistants will monitor activities of study participants, handle human biological samples and record data. Responsibilities also include taking vital signs, performing EKGs, phlebotomy, height/weight, and monitoring meals.
- We are seeking employees who can commit to working a minimum of 20-25 hours per week. Excellent training is provided.
- Previous medical experience is preferred, but not required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Post high school education in life sciences or medical training preferred
- CPR certification preferred
- Experience in accurate documentation of data preferred
- This is a part-time, role that will work 20-25 hours per week.
- Preferred availability for this role includes early weekday morning and evenings.
- Weekend availability is required.