- You will be provided with comprehensive training. This is essential to carry out your role successfully.
- You will be mainly responsible for the development and promotion of our products to general practitioners and specialist physicians in order to increase the turnover in your sector.
- To do this, you will create and implement a visit schedule and organize scientific activities.
- You will regularly assess the size and potential of your selection of physicians using the territory management resources available.
- You have a paramedical training (A1) or bachelor /master academic training (nurse, kine, phys. education...)
- You are enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, requiring with yourself, convincing and results-driven
- Domicile into or close to the area
- A motivating and stimulating working environment
- A permanent contract
- An attractive salary and benefits such as a company car, GSM, laptop, insurances etc.
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support