Our company is recruiting a (m/f) medical representative to visit general practitioners, gastro-enterologists, urologists, physiotherapists, accident and emergency specialists, orthopaedic surgeons and rheumatologists.
- You will be provided with comprehensive training.
- This is essential for performing your role successfully.
- You will be mainly responsible for the development and promotion of our products to general and specialist doctors in order to increase the turnover in your sector.
- To do this, you will create and implement a visit schedule and organize scientific activities.
- You will regularly assess the size and potential of your selection of doctors using the territory management resources available.
- You preferably have some form of paramedical training (nurse, physiotherapist, physical education, etc.)
- You are enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, convincing and results-driven
- Domicile into or close to the area
- A motivating and stimulating working environment
- A permanent contract
- An attractive salary and benefits such as a company car, GSM, laptop, etc.
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support