This job is currently Archived,
Medical Representative - Egypt
Posted on : 28 May 2017
- Our company is one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies, dedicated to creating medicines that help improve peoples' quality of life for more than 138 years.We have pioneered medical breakthroughs like human insulin, the polio vaccine, and many other breakthrough therapies...
- At the heart of our company's operations are its core values – excellence, integrity and respect for people, these are reflected in business practices that include strong governance principles, the ethical development of medicines, transparency and ethical product promotion)
- Mastering the disease / product and competitive expertise.
- Mastering company Selling techniques to provide HCP with the right solution to assist the patient, this will lead to building sustainable partnership and engagement with HCP. Build and communicate monthly sales and achieve brand objectives through creating proper demand to achieve sales target.
- Responsible for identifying top risks and opportunities for the territory using company territory and market analysis tools through building and Developing a 90-Day Action Plan using a target list of customers and related customer profile/sales data .
- Develop, Implement, evaluate, and adjust proper actions to ensure sales goals are met by providing best-in-class product and company image for HCPs with adherence to compliance roles and company values.
- Manages territory using the Customer Relationship Management tool – Veeva (calling on Targeted customers, achieves Frequency goals, implements appropriate Messages, and implements quality Programs) for maximum sales impact.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively and efficiently use technology (Microsoft Office applications, Customer Relationship Management-CRM tools, e-Detailing/Trigger) to support territory management Ensure compliance in all activities associated with the job
- Ensure compliance in all activities associated with the job & coach employees under my supervision in meeting their compliance and HSE obligation
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree of Pharmaceutical science is a must 2-3 years of experience of pharmaceutical sales in Multinational company is a must
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with peer MRS / DSM / Marketing and Medical Strong learning agility.
- Strong Communication & Presentation skills Very good English & Good computer skills.