This job is currently Archived,
Medical Representative - Thailand
Posted on : 26 February 2017
Key Responsibilities :-
Responsible for opening the new product entry, regular visit customers in responsible area, maintain and demonstrate scientific knowledge potential or existing customers, satisfy customer need, completed customer data base and report. Handle sale target and promote the company sale growth.
- Female & Male, age 22 - 34 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Science.
- Minimum 1 years experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare sales in hospital channel would be preferable.
- Good personality, communication and presentation skills.
- Good command in written and spoken English & Computer literacy.
- Positive attitude, service mind, energetic and highly self-motivated.
- Have own car driver license and could travel in South area.
- Incentive, Meal allowance, Hotel allowance, Car allowance, Dental fee, Health & Life Insurance, Fixed Bonus, Uniform, Provident fund, SSF, etcs.
- An attractive remuneration will be offered to successful candidates.