- You will be provided with comprehensive training.
- This is essential to carry out your role successfully.
- You will be mainly responsible for the development and promotion of our products to general practitioners and specialist physicians in order to increase the turnover in your sector. To do this, you will create and implement a visit schedule and organize scientific activities.
- You will regularly assess the size and potential of your selection of physicians using the territory management resources available.
- You have a paramedical training (A1) or bachelor /master academic training (nurse, kine, phys. education...)
- You are enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, convincing and results-driven
- Domicile into or close to the area
- A motivating and stimulating working environment
- A permanent contract
- An attractive salary and benefits such as a company car, GSM, laptop, etc.
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support