This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 28 May 2017
- Set up the country medical affairs team, provide leadership, mentoring, supervision for the country medical managers and MSLs
- Liaising externally with key thought leaders, regulatory bodies / agencies and national pharmaceutical industry bodies.
- Developing and implementing area MSL strategic plan based on the country & EU medical plans
- Define key area business priorities and functional tactics based on customer insights and therefore develop the consequent area/country patient value medical plan for bPVU and drive its execution.
As a 'scieninspiring' person and Medical Head you will contribute by:
- Delivering the annual country Medical Affairs plan for bPVU and the country medical launch plan
- Be the lead for the area customer table, together with your commercial and market access counterpart.
- Ensuring medical affairs effective & quality input into the country access plans and their execution.
- Connecting and contributing actively with the regional EU team and projects and with the EU countries/ areas bPVU medical community; sharing and getting best practices.
- Coordinating, coaching and developing the Area MSL Team in accordance with the local needs and the European and Global Medical Strategy
- You can also actively contribute to the performance of the local country organization as a member of the country leadership team.
For this position you ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Physician, PharmD., or Ph.D. with several years of clinical practice experience to ensure that he/she deeply embraces the reality of patient values across a dynamic healthcare ecosystem.
- Deep understanding of commercial and overall business impact of Medical Affairs patient value creation in her/his country.
- Experience in medical affairs with a track record of connecting the scientific data to patients, business solutions resulting in memorable experiences for patients and all stakeholders.
- Expertise in having worked with biological compounds and within the Region
- Track record of connecting and developing trustful relationships with internal and external stakeholders to accelerate business achievements and leveraging diversity to improve outcomes. Connected externally with consortia and thought leaders driving win-win innovative patient solutions.
- Deep understanding of the national market / health ecosystem
- Senior/ experienced professional with proven effective leadership of people & teams in previous roles.
- Track record of effective & constructive ability to work in matrix organizations
Job Segment: Medical, Law, Pharmaceutical, Manager, Healthcare, Legal, Science, Management
Sao Paolo Brazil
Find a Job Find Candidates