This job is currently Archived,
Medical Manager Neurology - Belgium
Posted on : 23 May 2017
The Medical Manager will report to the Group Medical Leader and is responsible for following tasks:
- Develop pro-actively medico-marketing strategy in coordination with marketing department and HQ: is accountable for the writing and roll-out of the Medical Plans,
- Sets up medical projects and manages clinical activities such as sponsored phase III and IV and supported trials,
- Guarantees the scientific correctness and medical governance high standard of all promotional and non-promotional material,
- The Medical Manager is part of a cross functional team and will work very closely with the Market access team (e.g. co-visits payers with MA/Public affairs, gives support in medical part of reimbursement files),
- Key strategic partner in the cross functional team and has to work closely with the Product Manager.
- Considered as an expert in his disease area and interact proactively with internal and external actors. Developing close contacts with HQ,
- Building and maintaining close contacts with Therapeutic Area Leaders (TAEs) within the therapeutic field.
- Develops TAEs plan in close collaboration with MSL. Sets up medical ad boards to gain insights and discuss medical activities,
- Generate and disseminate medical data: Publications, Medical ad boards, medical staff meetings,
- Gives support in the training and supplying of medical information to several employees including the sales teams,
- Participating at congresses. In hiring new employees, we look for people who are also inspired by our mission and who would fit in well with the collaborative, rigorous and entrepreneurial spirit of the company culture. Because we know that employees are critical to our success in bringing novel medicines to patients, we are dedicated to remaining a great place to work and to providing employees with programs, services and benefits that allow them to bring the best to the business and to their personal lives.
As a Medical Manager, following skills are required:
- Excellent communication skills to serve as key contact for the sales force, cross functional team, supportive functions, international colleagues and customers
- You are strongly customer and marketing oriented
- You have outstanding collaboration skills but are also able to work autonomously
- You are proactive, creative, result-oriented and innovative
- Dares to take initiatives
- You demonstrate excellent training skills, especially the ability to make complex scientific concepts easy to understand