This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Do you want to make a difference in Spain?
- Are you also prepared to embrace and tackle constant challenges as part of your work each day?
- If so, then seize the opportunity and become our new Medical Manager.
- We need to have an organisation composed by the best professionals willing to strive for excellence.
About The department
- Reporting to the Head of Medical Affairs Diabetes & Obesity, will be part of a team composed by five professionals.
- Medical Affairs is part of the Clinical Medical Regulatory Department and responsible for the medical and scientific support for physicians.
Your main purpose will be:
- To provide national medical and scientific support for physicians (mainly influencers).
- The main outcome of the job is to ensure coordination of global/regional medical strategies with the national ones on a product/project specific basis and to be the national specialist on that product/project towards internal and external (HCP).
Your main responsibilities will be focused on these areas:
- Identifying, contacting, developing and maintaining relations with national opinion leaders.
- Contributing to medico-marketing strategy and to alignment of cross-functional business activities on specific product/project while ensuring compliance with the country-specific regulatory requirements and relevant legislation.
- Providing quality medical and scientific support, education and training across business area functions to the external contacts, healthcare professionals, key opinion leaders and company staff on specific product/project.
- Facilitating development of symposium/meetings or education seminars for health care providers on specific product/project.
- Developing and delivering presentations at local meetings, symposium and external conferences.
- Making an effective contribution to the medical management team and to cross functional project groups within Business Area and internationally.
- Facilitating publications on specific product/project, as well as conduct of local clinical trials and phase IV studies.
- To carry on a continued research in the national publications of those abstracts or articles that mention adverse events related to medicines and health products marketed by our company in order to facilitate this important information to the Pharmacovigilance.(CMR Director will act as backup in case of ex-tended absence).
- Work according to Business Ethics procedures and according to local law, company way and company policies & guidelines.
- Accomplish with at least one of these requirements:
- Degree in MedicinePrevious experience in Medical DepartmentFluent English and Spanish.
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with chronic diseases.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
Find a Job Find Candidates