This job is currently Archived,
Medical Liaison Wound Care - Luxembourg
Flen Pharma (company)
Posted on : 11 June 2017
- Our company is an international, innovative wound care group with companies based in Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and UK.
- In a few years’ time, it gained a leading position in the Belgian wound care market, its Home market and is working towards reaching this on an international level. This result is due to a twofold reason:
- dedicated people
- products combining innovation with significant progress in wound care, inspired by our motto: We help you live the life you love.
- We are looking for a full time Medical Liaison Wound Care, for immediate start at our company based in Kontich (Belgium).
- As a key person between the clinical and sales operations, you will coordinate specific projects with KOL’s in the domain of wound care.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Involved in the development of clinical projects with KOL’s in collaboration with the sales force.
- Responsible for the coordination of small scale clinical studies (Phase 4) for medical devices.
- Organize, liaise and run Advisory Panel meetings to review product campaigns/ new indications and new product development.
- Support the sales in scientific presentations.
- Responsible for the literature (new articles/publications,….)
- Attend relevant symposia/conferences to keep knowledge updated on wound care trends and developments
- Support the activities of the sales representative team by undertaking in-service training for customers on the use of company's product ranges.
- Ensure that projects are delivered within agreed timescales and to the quality expected.
- Report directly to the Country Manager.
- Degree: Bachelor
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a clinical position in wound care and/or as a Hospital Account Manager/Product Specialist
- You are extremely well organized with a high level of attention to detail
- You have excellent planning, time management and coordination skills
- You have strong oral and written communication capabilities
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.
Work with Us:
- Our company is a young and fast-growing, independent organization with short communication lines, and where entrepreneurship is appreciated.
- Its products are innovative, patented and are well regarded by the key opinion leaders internationally.
- Several highly motivated and enthusiastic colleagues have already joined our company and contribute to its success.
- As an expending company, we offer possibilities for personal development and growth.