- Medical liaisons are field-based medical affairs ambassadors who build relationships with scientific experts and others in the medical community to understand external research/clinical needs, respond to unsolicited questions, and foster a two-way scientific dialogue.
- The Medical Liaison role is specifically designed to meet scientific and information needs from a group of medical professionals with deep content knowledge about specific disease states, available products, and investigational compounds, as well as detailed knowledge about research, regulatory and medical education environments, and related processes.
Education and Experience
PhD level degree in health sciences with 2-3 years of relevant clinical or therapeutic experience desired (Endocrinology or Diabetes preferred) or Master or Bachelor level degree in health sciences considered if 5 or more years clinical, research, or industry experience in relevant therapeutic area is present.English level: C1, Advance or equivalent. Communication, strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Postgraduate studies in Pharmaceutical Medicine or Clinical Research.
- Capability to engage in professional relationship building and networking
- Highly motivated and capable of comprehending large amounts of scientific content which is then communicated in a clear, concise fashion.
- Demonstrated success in self-managing priorities and multi-tasking projects.
- Ability to work effectively and share information within a team environment