- Ensure professional handling of external Medical Information (MI) questions, delivery of timely MI within the framework of the client's policies, legal and regulatory expectations.
- This includes ensuring process and case documentation.
Role and main tasks:
- Medical Information Management:
- Development and Maintenance of standard letters;
- Management of the process for receipt and resolution of questions not dealt with in standard letters but considered as MI queries,
- Maintenance of appropriate systems and tools for management of Medical Information,
- Reporting on Medical Information activities (volume, issues...),
- Appropriate communication of safety issues raised via medical queries.
- General support and coordination to ensure accuracy of reply to Local Operating Companies for all queries that cannot be addressed locally.
- Contribute to ongoing improvement of this process, being influential within Medical Affairs in anchoring this process, through appropriate engagement with Medical Affairs players.
- Signal to the client's management issues with non-respect of the MI process.
- Develop, review & communicate medically relevant insights to Global Medical affairs on the questions received and any trends or gaps obserevd.
- Possibly, if the need arises and depending on experience of person delivering the above services : Man the Medical Information booth at selected congresses
- Ideally minimum 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry or related fields
- Degree in Pharmacy, Bio-Medical Sciences, Life Sciences or equivalent
- Solid clinical/therapeutic knowledge, pathofysiology, pharmacology and pharmacotherapy knowledge
- Hard Skills:
- Strong (English) scientific/medical writing skills are essential to generate MedicaI Information content.
- Experience in/with :Medical Information in a Local Operating Company
- Scientific writing / literature searches
- Soft skills :
- Communicates clearly, concisely, accurately and completely with the ability to flex communication style.
- Rigourous and disciplined approach, well structured and organized, with eye for details, analytical skills.
- Customer oriented
- Able to operate effectively in multicultural matrix organization
- Influencing skills are essential in obtaining the information from other departments in a timely matter and to obtain review and approval by other people involved in the Medical Information process.
- ICT Skills:
- Microsoft Word
- Languages: French and English
What we offer
- You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…).
- Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program.
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who we are
- Our company is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence.
- Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors.
- Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
- We’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation.
- Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
- From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Bio statistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.