Responsible for developing technically accurate, high quality and corporate visual identity compliant materials for internal and external medical communication.
- Create / format PowerPoint, Word, Excel documents used for internal and external medical communication based on inputs from Global Medical Affairs team Create brochures, infographic reports, posters and presentations for a range of internal and external medical communication based on inputs from Global Medical Affairs team.
- Create 3D models, animation and textures using computer graphics software.
- Effective communication and expectation setting with the Team Leader and medical affairs teams with regard to expected quality and timelines on delivery.
- Evaluates and recommends new methods, materials and equipment for use in medical illustration.
- Follows standards and guidelines for consistent corporate identity.
- Works independently with many stakeholders.Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in science / engineering.
- Graphical design background with a solid understanding of medical communication.
- Prerequisites to master the job are experience from the medical communications / pharmaceutical industry.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of graphical design experience required.
- In-depth knowledge of anatomy, medical terminology, and medical illustration principles.
- 3D Studio Max experience desired. Scanning and digital photography experience helpful.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Effectively follow review/approval process to obtain approvals and signatures for projects.
Working with Us:
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development