This job is currently Archived,
Medical Editor Amsterdam-Zuidoost Netherlands,
Excerpta Medica (company)
Posted on : 27 April 2017
The Medical Editor is responsible for copy-editing a wide range of scientific documents and materials for use in the medical communications projects we deliver for our pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical-device clients.
Essential requirements are:
- High-quality medical/scientific copy-editing skills
- Consistent focus on detail
- Effective communication with colleagues
- Ability to work effectively during periods of high workload
- Experience with managing and monitoring freelancers, and giving appropriate feedback
- Ability to deliver requested copy-editing services on time and on budget
- Native English speaker
- Medical/scientific background
- > 1 year of copy-editing experience at an STM publisher or medical communications agency
Besides outstanding editing and communication skills, candidates should
- Have the ability to self-start, take initiative, and work independently
- Be able to manage multiple assignments in various therapy areas and formats
- Have excellent computer skills (MS Office and web research)
- Have outstanding written and communication skills
What do we offer:
- We have a diverse international culture made up of people from more than fifteen nationalities
- We value our talent, and offer opportunities for growth and career development.
- Our company is part of the largest healthcare marketing and communications group in the world
- We value teamwork, a passion for results, and a focus on continuing to develop and improve our skills.
- Close to the center of the vibrant cities, our company offers the opportunity to broaden your horizons by working in an international and multicultural dynamic organization with well-educated and dedicated colleagues.
- Remuneration packages are highly competitive and commensurate with experience
1101 CN Amsterdam Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates