This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 August 2017
Under the responsibility of the Chief Medical Officer, you will provide expertise in the development and execution of clinical research programs in line with the global strategy and sponsor s clinical development programs and provide support to the CMO in Due Diligence activities.
- Provide medical and scientific support to company research teams: protocol design, CRF content, adverse events follow up and analysis, discussions and guidance towards investigators, internal meetings, etc.
- Provide support to clients for clinical activities such as global medical oversight of clinical trials, participation to study setup, supervision of PV activities, review of clinical study reports, writing of regulatory documents.
- Participate in clinical protocol writing, protocol review
- Supports or represents sponsor companies at various meetings (Investigator meeting, Study Initiation Visits &) regarding the medical and operational aspects of clinical phase programs.
- Due diligence activities, review and analyze documents including, Investigator Brochure, clinical study reports, feedback from Regulatory Agencies, scientific literature etc.
- Qualification: Medical Doctor.
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience in the area of clinical research (pharmaceutical company or CRO).
13288 Marseille cedex 09 France
Find a Job Find Candidates