Medical Director Clinical Development TA Neurology - Germany
- Help us transform patients’ lives.
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation.
- Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Clinical Development Practice, we are looking to fill the position of: Medical Director.
- Can your approach be described as ethical with a collaborative streak?
- This extraordinary blend of talent means you thrive in making teamwork a virtue in seeking out improvements for patients.
As a 'ethiborative' person and Medical Director you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Be innovative in clinical drug development and your assessment of current and future treatment strategies
- Deliver thorough and ethical scientific/clinical safety data analysis to show value for patients
- Work together with internal and external stakeholders to find solutions for patients living with severe diseases
As a 'ethiborative' person and Medical Director you will contribute by:
- Providing medical and scientific input into project teams developing and executing clinical development programs
- Offering expertise and medical monitoring into indication selection, unmet patient needs, target patient population, CDP and other documents with content of medical relevance
- Serving as the global medical/scientific spokesperson for our company with the internal and external community including various regulatory and governmental agencies (for post-POC clinical programs).
- Medical qualification (MD)
- Specialty training in neurology (clinical experience in movement disorder diseases preferred)
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, CRO with significant clinical development experience in Phase 2 and 3 in neurology indications
Job Segment: Medical, Clinic, Medical Technologist, Neurology, Law, Healthcare, Legal