Medical Assistant (CMA / CNA) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Every member of the team is involved in making something essential – a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world.
- That’s the sense of purpose shared by employees throughout the company.
- We’re a performance-driven drug research company, operating in robust and growing markets.
- We have an exciting future and offer a strong development environment for our great employees.
- We are currently seeking a Medical Research Assistant to work in our Phase I Research clinic.
- Medical Research Assistants monitor activities of study participants, handle human biological samples and record data.
- Responsibilities also include taking vital signs, performing EKGs, phlebotomy, height/weight, and monitoring meals.
- Excellent training is provided. Previous medical experience is preferred.
- High school diploma or GED
- Post high school education in life sciences or medical training preferred (CMA / CNA training preferred)
- CPR certification preferred
- Experience in accurate documentation of data preferred