Medical & Compliance Expert - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Maintain a high level of knowledge in therapeutic areas of our company’s products by monitoring the scientific literature
- Provide scientific and medical support to the relevant internal departments
- Answer adequately to medical information requests from healthcare professionals and sales team
- Develop, review and maintain existing compliance processes (international level), in collaboration with the relevant internal stakeholders to ensure the company complies with all advertising related regulatory requirements
- Proactively identify process gaps and issues and implement solutions (CAPA)
- Develop, coordinate and provide a training program that seeks to ensure that all relevant employees are knowledgeable of, and comply with pertinent regulations as well as company policies and/or procedures Assess and develop analytical metrics (KPI) to support the organization in measuring the effectiveness of compliance initiatives in transforming behavior to a more ethics & values based culture
- The Medical & Compliance Expert reports directly to the Head of Medical Affairs.
- Besides your scientific degree (PhD, pharmacy or medicine), you have a first experience of 4-5 years in a similar position.
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of the legal and regulatory framework affecting the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
- You are rigorous, precise and a good communicator. You are able to understand, interpret, discuss and present complex data, both legal & scientific.
- Your sense of contact and your communication skills are part of your strengths. Deliver quality is also part of your drivers.
- You are at ease with IT tools; you are mastering at least Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Well organized, you are able to plan your activities autonomously within a cross-functional team.
- The function may require some travels abroad, flexibility and availability are required.
- French, Dutch and English are a must.
- A full time long term contract
- A salary package matching your competence
- A very diversified job with many possibilities to develop your skills
- A dynamic, ambitious and in development environment