- Are you looking for a patient-centered culture company?
- Are you an experienced Medical Adviser in Medical Affairs filed?
- Are you ready to take on the responsibility for Medical Affairs team?
- We are waiting for you.
About the department
Medical Affairs team composes of Brand Medical Adviser Team, Field Medical Affairs Team, Strategy and Operation team, Medical Information Team and BioPharm Team.
- The job mainly includes: Independently plan and execute medical meeting (including national AB meeting, Young Scientific Talent Development Program, and non company meeting) logistics and events work for Medical Affairs functional groups (Medical Strategy Workshop, MA internal Training etc.);
- Ensure compliance requirement are met in all company and non-company marketing events;
- Control MA team logistics and events budget;
- Communicate with 3rd for preparing documents for non-company meeting.
- Minimum 2-year experience in event execution
- Sophisticated communication skills to handle different stakeholders
- Must be energetic, intelligent, reliable, analytical, and friendly.
- Agree with teamwork to achieve business objectives.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.