MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Keeps up to date knowledge of the medical developments for Diabetes therapeutic area & range of products and shares new information with related people
- Responsible for supporting both marketing and regulatory/market access function for scientific and medical purposes
- Organization and execution of update/development trainings of sales representatives and provide therapeutic and scientific training support to other internal staff.
- Management of SL integration and communication in medical projects, Ad Board/EIFs and delivery of outcomes
- Organize national & international activities such as symposia/CME/regional/round-table meetings, to determine the subject and the speakers, to get in touch with them, to make product presentations when necessary, and to contribute to the realization of these meetings, provide support to speakers on the development of materials in close collaboration with MSLs.
- Develop and execute customer focused innovational medical projects
- Plan and execute local noninterventional trials
- Provide medical input and advise on protocol feasibility and site/investigator selection to Clinical Trials Department
- Provide medical input into marketing strategy; review and approve promotional activities, including promotional materials, continuous medical education programs
- Provide scientific and medical support to internal and external customers while answering product specific questions
- Comply fully with company commitment to corporate policies and procedures, industry standards and all of the applicable laws and regulations.
- M.D. degree
- Preferably 3 years Industry experience, strong medical background
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a demonstrated ability to effectively manage conflict, result oriented, accurate with details
- Leadership skills with ability to work in high performance teams
- Team player; excel at teamwork in cross-functional groups, including business teams, across several therapeutic areas
- Has strong negotiation and project management skills
- Flexibility to travel within Turkey and abroad
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Medical Affairs - MD Job Title:Sr. Spclst, Medical Affairs
Primary Location: EMEA-Turkey-Istanbul-Istanbul
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Medical, Special Medicine, Law, Marketing Manager, Diabetes, Healthcare, Legal, Marketing