OrganizationLocal Affiliate of an international Pharmaceutical company
Description of the PositionRepresent the affiliate’s medical/scientific voice of expertise in lung cancer . Provide medical / scientific expert advice / guidance to key customers for the product(s) in lung cancer, including scientific exchange and professional relationship development with key thought leaders / external experts.
Provide medical / scientific input into Medical Affairs strategies for the affiliate medical department and commercial plans, as required, and medical / scientific support for medical department activities under the overall direction of the Affiliate Medical Director.
Provide medical affairs support to cross-functional affiliate teams.
Ensure that the medical affairs role is fully integrated to support the strategy and execution of affiliate business, while being functionally independent.
Demands of the Position- Medical Degree or Master degree in a scientific discipline or higher.
- Experience as medical advisor/manager/MSL in lung cancer.
- Fluently in English, Flemish and French.
- Keen interest in developing and maintaining expert knowledge for assigned therapeutic area/product and in medical research in general.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills.
Fluency in written and oral English is highly desirable.
- High customer orientation
- Strong commitment to compliance with the relevant rules and procedures, and to scientific quality and integrity.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach, able to develop and support relationships across an organization as well as with key external stakeholders and the healthcare community at large.
- Sound judgment, strong planning and organizational skills, and the ability to get things done. Demonstrated strong sense of urgency.