This job is currently Archived,
Medical Advisor Hematology - Belgium, Netherlands
The Clinical Company (company)
Posted on : 22 December 2017
Description of the PositionThe Medical Advisor Hematology is part of the Benelux Medical Affairs Team and provides a bridge between clinical development, medical affairs and the commercial organization. He/she will be involved in a wide range of activities for client marketed product and for therapies in client pipeline. This is a very diverse job and a unique opportunity where you can cover the whole spectrum of drug development in various therapeutic areas.
You will become member of a small, innovative, enthusiastic Benelux team where everyone’s contribution counts. They enjoy working with like-minded colleagues who want to join forces to improve the lives of patients. Our client strongly encourage the sharing of information and there will be many opportunities to interact with colleagues from other countries and at the headquarters.
Duties and Responsibilities inlcude
• Participate in medical & scientific exchanges with the medical/scientific community.
• Facilitate company sponsored and investigator initiated research (IRRs).
• Develops, builds and maintains optimal relationships with key institutions and Thought Leaders (TLs) within the country, working closely with other local departments regarding site engagement strategy.
• Provide medical/scientific presentations to internal and external groups. Provide clinical/scientific input and training to internal functions within regulatory guidelines.
• Support advisory board meetings and investigator meetings. Provide support for content development and delivering clinical presentations.
• Contribute to market access dossiers and provide input for country-specific strategic plans
• Represent the company at medical meetings
• Maintain clinical, scientific, and technical expertise in relevant product and disease state areas.
• Share best practice experiences with fellow Medical affairs colleagues and others
Demands of the Position• Master’s degree in pharmacy, chemistry, biology or in other relevant medical scientific fields
• Previous MSL/medical manager/medical advisor experience at a biotech or pharmaceutical company (preferably at least 3 years)
• Clinical or research experience in the area of hematology and/or oncology is a pre
• Entrepreneurial, hands-on, with problem solving skills
• Comfortable working remote, able to work independently and effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments
• Sense of urgency
• Interested in new ways of thinking and innovative approaches
• Ability to effectively interact with colleagues and to work closely with external physicians and scientists