1. Under the direction of Medical Director, providing a high level of medical expertise to achieve MSD’s objectives and demonstrate medical affair leaderships to support local business.
2. Provide medical input, training and drive medical affair activities to support Business.
3. Contribute to promote the scientific image of the company and to establish and develop the professional relations with the key opinion leaders in Thailand.
4. Provide thorough up-to-date medical, clinical development and scientific expertise to deliver company message to key influencers and stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibility
- Provide medical support, medical information and scientific update including scientific training to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide scientific and medical strategic input to the development of medical strategy.
- Provide medical support and involve in various scientific engagement activities which include educational programs, speaker forum, consultation/advisory board meeting, clinical study, etc.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to establish the scope and content of product-related training programs for PSR including disease background, and treatment guideline/options.
- Review and approve promotional materials/activities.
- Provide guidance and respond to the medical issues arise from the market.
- Establish & maintain scientific relationship with KOLs in various medical disciplines.
- Ensure optimal collaboration with local, regional and global teams in the execution of relevant clinical activities including initial input in program strategy and designs of clinical studies.
- MD or PhD degree in health science is required
- More than 3 years experiences in clinical practice and/or medical research
- Experience with Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of assigned therapeutic area with ability to interact with relevant KOLs
- Pro-active, excellent team player with enthusiasm and passion for success
- Strong managerial and leadership skills, dynamic and innovative with strategic thinking with planning and analytical skill as a solution seeker.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Familiar with IT application
- Ability to work over office hours or holiday.
- Ability to travel upcountry and overseas.
Job: Medical Affairs - MD Job Title:Assoc. Dir, Medical Affairs
Primary Location: APAC-TH-10-Bangkok
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Medical, Special Medicine, Pharmaceutical, Diabetes, Healthcare, Research, Science