The main purpose of the job is to represent the Medical Affairs organization to the broad medical/scientific community in Denmark.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and track thought leader (TL) engagement plans ? identify, develop, and maintain long-term collaborative relationship with TLs within assigned territory. Participate in medical & scientific exchanges with the medical/scientific community.
- Participate in development of strategic/tactical regional/national medical plans and assume responsibility for the execution of assigned parts
- Respond to and document unsolicited requests for information on company products and pipeline. Provide clinical/scientific information, as requested, to local payers and formulary decision makers to ensure patient access and support reimbursement.
- Facilitate company sponsored and investigator sponsored trials (ISTs). Provide frequent updates on investigative site support by updating medical/clinical teams with feedback and insights from interactions and discussions with TLs and investigators. Facilitate investigator interactions with Medical Directors.
- Provide medical/scientific presentations to internal and external groups. Provide clinical/scientific input and training to internal functions within regulatory guidelines.
- Identify and nominate members of the INCYTE Speakers? Bureau and ensure they are updated on new clinical data and findings.
- Drive and manage advisory board meetings and investigator meetings. Provide support for content development and delivering clinical presentations.
- Represent the company at medical meetings through Medical Affairs? Scientific Booth coverage and other related activities.
- Adhere to corporate SOPs and ensure vigilant compliance with relevant legal and regulatory guidelines governing scientific interactions with physicians and healthcare professionals across all activities, including those related to clinical trials, scientific interactions with internal and external groups, and responses to unsolicited requests for medical/scientific information.
- Maintain clinical, scientific, and technical expertise in relevant product and disease areas.
- Lead and/or participate on department committees as delegated by the Medical Director.
- Actively engage together with Nordic/European peers to develop internal expertise and sharing of best practice
- Embrace and demonstrate the INCYTE Corporate Values
- Contribute positively to a strong culture of business integrity and ethics
- Act within compliance and legal requirements as well as within company guidelines
- An advanced clinical degree required (e.g. M.Sci. PharmD, PhD, or MD ? other doctoral degrees or similar may be considered).
- Thorough knowledge or experience with oncology and/or hematology in the pharmaceutical industry and/or the Medical Affairs function
- Previous pharmaceutical/Medical Advisor/MSL experience preferred.
- Possesses business oriented thinking, and can apply this without compromising the scientific elements of the work
- Flexibility, diplomacy, and ability to manage expectations. Ability to build strong professional relationships internally and externally
- Problem solving and entrepreneurial skills.
- Ability to travel frequently with overnight stays (e.g. Thought Leader visits, internal INCYTE meetings, medical meetings and congresses, and training meetings).