This job is currently Archived,
Medical Advisor/Associate Director, Anesthesiology Umeå Sweden,
Posted on : 12 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- You develop medical strategies and execute tactics to demonstrate the medical value of our medicines - and ensure their correct use.
- Patients are at the center of all what we do.
- Do you want to make a difference for patients and physicians while unleashing your own full potential?
- Do you relish the chance of mastering the field of anesthesiology and contribute to launching a new product?
- Then you could be our new Medical Adviser Anesthesiology for company s activities in the Nordic countries, being part of shaping the newly established anaesthesiology franchise.
- Position initially being on a 1-year contract basis with the possibility of extension.
- You are our scientific ambassador to the medical community
- As our new Medical Adviser for anesthesiology, you develop and extend our network among national scientific leaders and medical professionals in your field throughout the Nordics.
- You engage in scientific exchange to bridge science to clinical practice in order to improve patient outcomes and access.
- Driven by science, you are engaged in knowledge sharing activities with scientific leaders and key decision makers to close data gaps and provide solutions to the unmet medical needs of patients. At the same time, you establish a trustful and productive long-term engagement between company and the local health care community.
- You pride yourself of being the undisputed medical and scientific knowledge hub and take ownership of the medical affairs agenda focusing on scientific and medical aspects important to the entire company.
- Internally, you assist your colleagues in understanding clinical practice and the developing clinical realities that are important for external stakeholders.
- You take an active part in turning your insights into action that will deepen our understanding of the health care sector and scientific landscape.
- This also includes assisting the clinical research department in identifying potential clinical trials just as we collaborate with other company disciplines to focus their understanding on the patient needs.
- As you can see, your tasks as Medical Advisor are many and varied. They also include:
- Providing presentations to key stakeholders in the health care sector
- Attending and contributing to international conferences
- Organising and seeing through scientific events
- Participating in cross-functional activities
- Ensuring 100% compliance with all applicable SOPs, rules and regulations
- You understand science and people
- Being either an PhD, MD or PharmD with 2 to 5 years of experience with medical affairs as a Medical Science Liaison, Medical Adviser or an equivalent position in pharma, you have learned that a strong focus on patients and stakeholders needs is a prerequisite for success in this industry. Combining a strong head for science with business acumen, you easily communicate with various stakeholders. You are goal-oriented and have a strong desire to reach results while observing the high ethical standards company is known and respected for.
- As a person, you have the flexibility and dynamism to adapt and succeed in a rapidly changing environment, and your people skills are equally impressive.
- You are able to work independently with very little supervision.
- You are open-minded, yet you know when and how to speak your mind and get your point across in a way that makes colleagues and external stakeholders appreciate your expertise, skills and high ethical standard.
- You exhibit the following qualities:
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Communication skills
- Excellent command of Swedish and English
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills
- For over 125 years and counting our company has revolutionized global health care.
- Today, more than 800 people work for our company in the Nordics alone.
- Innovation is our life s blood, and you will be a part of developing new and customer centric health care solutions that go beyond medicine to help people be well and live better lives during treatment.
- We have a strong pipeline of products within medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies and animal health products.
- We work every day to make healthcare accessible to as many as possible, which requires top talent within both R&D, marketing, finance, health economy and policy shaping.
- Globally, we operate in 140 countries and demonstrate our commitment to increasing access to health care through far-reaching policies, programs and partnerships.
- Our employees are the key to our company s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Medical, Manager, Anesthesia, Franchise, Clinical Research, Healthcare, Management, Retail
Find a Job Find Candidates