Medical Adviser-, Women’s Health & Pipeline - Australia
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Due to an internal move, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Medical Adviser.
- You will be responsible for implementing the medical strategy for the Lipids, Women’s Health & Pipeline therapeutic areas.
- The MA works to gain insight on treatment practices and scientific advances within the assigned portfolio in order to share these with the organisation.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Provides strategic and medical support to internal stakeholders about product related issues and also prepares and executes the Medical Affairs Plans (MAPs).
- Supports medical and marketing activities including sales training, promotional review, scientific leader management, advisory boards
- Acts as a scientific expert for colleagues in medical division, marketing and sales by providing medical advice to support company with product and disease state knowledge
- You must have a PhD in a health science, a medical degree or alternatively a pharmacy degree with at least three years of pharmaceutical experience as a Medical Adviser or similar role.
- You will have a proven track record in building customer relationships.
- You have a strong focus on effectively utilizing your technical expertise to meet customer expectations; strong interpersonal skills, enjoy working with people and have the ability to manage your time and travel commitments effectively.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
- We work together to save and improve lives. Join us.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Job Segment: Medical, Pharmaceutical, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sales, Animal Health, Healthcare, Science, Sales, Veterinary