- Does your motivation come from challenges and working in a dynamic environment?
- Is your ambition to create visible results?
- Are you excited about understanding the business and bringing attention to key business challenges?
- Then this might be the right position for you.
- Our company is recruiting a medical adviser within Obesity.
- This is a unique opportunity to play an important role in treatment of people with severe obesity.
- In this job you will be able to contribute to the development of the Obesity portfolio by building and communicating deep knowledge in the Obesity therapy area.
- We can guarantee an exciting career with lots of challenges, personal and professional development among good colleagues in a positive working environment.
About the department:
- As Medical Adviser you will be part of a dynamic team of three dedicated Medical Advisory.
- Medical Affairs is part of the Clinical, Medical & Regulatory (CMR) department, responsible for the medical and scientific dialogue that supports the conduct of clinical trials and the appropriate use of innovative treatments including our company launched - and future products.
- As a Medical Adviser you will report to the Head of Medical Affairs.
- Your main responsibility will be to provide medical and scientific support to key customers and key stakeholders working cross-functional with sales and marketing.
- You will identify, contact, develop and maintain relations with key customers, influence's and major institutions as well as drive medical activities in Denmark.
- Your local credibility personally and on behalf of our company will be important.
- You will be facilitating development of symposium, meetings and education seminars for health care providers, as well as driving and supporting advisory boards.
- You will have responsibility for building strong long standing relationships with key stakeholders within the obesity community with the aim of ensuring optimal delivery of scientific information to the Medical community, ultimately leading to better treatment for patients.
- You will be expected to make an effective contribution to the Medical Affairs Team and to cross-functional project groups.
- You will have possibility to take part in global projects, getting inspired, acquiring and implementing global knowledge at local level.
- You hold a Medical degree. Knowledge and experience within obesity in combination with strong business interest is an advantage.
- Ideally you have experience from a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Research experience is an advantage.
- You have a can-do attitude, with a strong commercial mind-set and work with both passion and integrity.
- You are capable of working effectively both in team and individually. You are result oriented and persistent in order to reach objectives as well as having a passion for quality and timeliness.
- You have a structured and analytical approach to your responsibilities and have proven ability to manage complex tasks.
- You can prioritize and have a willingness to take on responsibility and assume ownership.
- Furthermore you have a proven ability and willingness to quickly adjust to new situations in a continuously developing environment.
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in spoken and written Danish as well as English.
- You have good IT skills.
Working with Us:
- We strive for excellence.
- As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy,
- We offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.