- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Partner with business to develop and implement an integrated product/franchise strategy for optimal access to our innovative products
- Partner with scientific/academic fraternity to conceptualise and implement and capacity building, educational or research programs that is aligned product/franchise strategy
- Generate and/or disseminate new scientific data related to our products or diseases, including those related to efficacy/safety/cost-effectiveness of products, unmet medical needs, epidemiology, burden of illness etc., which is in line with the integrated strategy
- Help keep sales and marketing teams abreast with latest scientific development related to our products/diseases by training and medical information exchange
- Ensure the highest scientific sanctity of our promotional materials, respond to scientific queries and other external communications
- Be the lead scientificrepresentative of the organization and voice of authority for the external customers for the prescribed therapeutic area
- Ensure compliance with all applicable country regulations and company policies
- Actively seek the feedback and suggestions from patients/physicians about their unmet medical needs.
- Partner with other internal stakeholders like market access, regulatory affairs, global clinical trial organization, pharmacovigilance, business support etc. to help realize the organization’s objectives
- Minimal travel to East and Southern Africa
- MBBCh is the minimum requirement for this position, linked with the appropriate experience and the profile requirements for this position
- A person with post-graduate qualification in any discipline of medicine or management will be strongly preferred.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred
- Computer literacy
- Valid drivers license
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
- Our company is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity.
- In accordance with the employment equity plan of company and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups. The company reserves the right not to make an appointment as advertised.
- Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions.
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Segment: Medical, Epidemiology, Public Health, Law, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Legal, Science