This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
Your tasks and responsibilities
Oversee the process of Key Opinion Leader (KOL) management and serve as liaison with KOLs on a country level.
- Contribute to the brand plan for the business unit portfolio and the excellent execution of it.
- Be responsible for the development and execution of the medical activation plan of your therapeutic area (haematology).
- Support, connect and align with the regional and global medical affairs colleagues in the field of haematology a.o. through participation in RMCT (regional medical core team) meetings.
- Conduct accurate and trustworthy medical review of promotional materials as well as CME (continuous medical education) events.
- Ensure close cooperation of the brand team (go-between) with the Drug safety department, Real Life Evidence unit and clinical operations organisation.
- Deliver medical and scientific training on product and disease (Haematology) to the x-functional colleagues.
- Support the Country Medical Director in code compliance, medical governance and medical information.
- Represent our company in a professional manner at medical and scientific events a.o. by participating in congresses.
- Lead scientific advisory boards and provide support to publications.
Who you are
A Master s degree in Life Sciences.
- Experience or additional education in the field of haematology is an asset.
- Preferably 2 to 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, in medical affairs, clinical development or related positions.
- Advanced knowledge of international pharmaceutical laws, standards and codices.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and French, both verbal and written and proficient in English.
- Able to work autonomously and in teams and to establish a relationship with the members of the medical and pharmacy professions.
- Good administrative and organisational skills, being able to focus and prioritize.
- A strong focus on continuous improvement through ensuring proper training on internal processes and guidelines.
- Familiarity with current local and ICH guidelines and regulations.
- Willing to travel (max. 20%).
Find a Job Find Candidates