Media Production Manager - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
The media Production Manager is responsible for the production of all video content used by service, customer and sales teams and supports field service, customer familiarization and sales product positioning as well as the of NPI launch and other business objectives by producing training videos, webcasts, eLearning and other video projects. This position will tells stories using motion and will help PKI to communicate, train and market more effectively.
- Lead training video, webcast, eLearning and/or various video projects from concept to distribution that completes project work on time and exceeds expectations.
- Identify the proper delivery mechanism that will best serve the business need.
- Ability to project a professional, service-oriented, approachable attitude while working with a wide variety of people.
- Perform needs analysis and aid in defining objectives.
- Review design documents and storyboards for quality assurance.
- Create, manage and deliver to project timelines.
- Produce webcast launch of New Product Launches
- Responsible for crew identification and scheduling of all production crews required to shoot, produce and direct the video, direct the edit, webcast and translate the content into other languages.
- Provide direction and assistance to the team with themes, timelines, and storyboards.
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented ability to manage projects simultaneously within deadlines and budgets.
- Understanding of the Instructional Design process, theory and adult learning principles.
- Advanced understanding of video production for use in eLearning.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office and Google Apps.
- Comfort with eLearning development tools HTML5, Adobe Flash, Lectora, Adobe Captivate and Articulate Storyline.
- Knowledge of Graphic Design, Digital Media, Fine Arts, Web Development or related fields are a plus.