This job is currently Archived,
Mechanical Project Engineer - Belgium
Akka Benelux (company)
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Our company is today Number 1 on the consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 800 experts.
- For almost 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects.
- Our company operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defense, energy and life sciences.
- Experiencing a continuous growth for 10 years now, we almost doubled our size in 2016.
- To reinforce our teams and support our growth in the energy sector, we are actively looking for a Dutch-speaking Mechanical Project Engineer.
- Integrated to an on-site team, member of the supply department, you will be in considered as a technical reference in any topic related to mechanical equipment (valves and servomotors).
- Your transversal scope, between technical analysis, project follow-up and suppliers negotiations will help the Project Managers to develop and carry out their projects.
- You will be considered as a technical reference in every topic related to mechanical equipment, particularly for valves and servomotors;
- You will be in charge of the purchasing of those pieces of equipment (valves, servomotors, pumps, compressor, handling equipment,…)
- You will define the technical needs You will prepare the related documents
- Technical Requisition File, commercial documents, call for tenders;
- You will review, analyze and challenge the supplier’s bids;
- As a technical reference, you will participate and support the commercial negotiations with the suppliers;
- You will be in charge of the follow-up of the contracts from the kick-off meeting until the final acceptance on site.
- You will carry out the qualification of equipment during test campaigns.
- You will follow-up the manufacturing step of equipment in close cooperation with the Quality Surveillance section and with the Customer
- You have a Master in mechanical or electromechanical engineering with experience in the engineering sector;
- You are looking for a transversal role, between Technics and supplier negotiations;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English languages (French knowledge is an asset);
- You have developed ability to draft reports, synthesis, calculation note and Technical Requisition File documents;
- Knowledge in mechanical technology, materials, manufacturing, maintenance and obsolescence issue is an asset;
- You have very good communications skills and adpat quickly to different environment.
- You are Methodical, accurate, organized, solution minded with team-player skills.
- You are ready to work abroad for short or long missions.
- In charge of diverse transverse and empowering projects
- Supported in your career by your company Manager
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
- Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
- Benefiting from a permanent contract
- Benefiting from a competitive salary packages including several extra-legal benefits.