- Responsible for overall accountability of mechanical equipment maintenance of both static and rotating equipment of assigned area. piping involved also.
- Investigate and resolve mechanical problems, and minimize failure , lead RCA & corrective action.
- Set up PM plan in SAP system and refine regularly. Implement preventive maintenance and PdM, CBM.
- Cooperate with other team engineers to optimize spare parts inventory.
- Suggest and implement every item of modification and renewal to minimize mechanical equipment downtime, increase efficiency and safety.
- Leading or be involved in MOC projects to ensure all projects can be completed within budget / schedule / in good construction quality / no safety issue.
- Support project team to handle big capital projects and actively be involved in engineering stage; construction joint walk down; start-up etc .
- Support training to technicians and coordinator to develop maintenance skills.
- Support engineering data administrator to develop and maintain engineering data and drawings.
- Develop and maintain maintenance programs to ensure high reliability.
- Spare / materials usage analysis.
- Compile maintenance SOP & JSA.
- Focus on customer orientation to meet /exceed customer requirements and increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all activities full compliance with QHSE requirement.
- Bachelor Degree of Mechanical major.
- Minimum 5 years experience of mechanical equipment of chemical industry.
- Excellent machinery technical skill.
- Good SAP experience.
- Good analytical skill / communication skill.
- Team player.
- Self-motivation and Can-do attitude.
- Good English reading and speaking skill.