What you'll be doing:
- Supporting development, assembly and building of a vacuum forming process for R&D work on a consumable project.
- Experience with 3D CAD tools such as SolidWorks.
- Hands-on experience in an engineering lab and machine shop.
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping tools.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, and a desire to work in cross-functional teams.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
- Great work environment
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.