Galway - Ireland
R&D Mechanical Engineering
Product Development Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to work as part of the Aerogen Team.
This role enables the successful candidate to develop their engineering skills in a market leading medical device company.
Duties / Responsibilities
- As part of the Mechanical Engineering team, working on new and existing product design projects.
- Assist project teams in general activities in relation to ongoing design development.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to write and present technical reports
- Interacting and aiding other in-house departments as necessary
- Responsible for setting up processes and systems within test laboratories
- Enjoys understanding technical problems, and finding lasting solutions.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills, and has an ability to portray concepts concisely.
- Experience in the Medical Device area would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Creo or Solidworks would be an advantage.
Education / Experience
- Minimum of 4 years in a Mechanical Engineering or equivalent discipline
Closing Date for Application
Find a Job Find Candidates