Mechanical Engineer - Ireland
Galway - Ireland
R&D Mechanical Engineering
Product Development Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to work as part of the Aerogen Team.
This role enables the successful candidate to develop their engineering skills in a market leading medical device company.
Duties / Responsibilities
- As part of the Mechanical Engineering team, working on new and existing product design projects.
- Assist project teams in general activities in relation to ongoing design development.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to write and present technical reports
- Interacting and aiding other in-house departments as necessary
- Responsible for setting up processes and systems within test laboratories
- Enjoys understanding technical problems, and finding lasting solutions.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills, and has an ability to portray concepts concisely.
- Experience in the Medical Device area would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Creo or Solidworks would be an advantage.
Education / Experience
- Minimum of 4 years in a Mechanical Engineering or equivalent discipline
Closing Date for Application
Closing Date: 2nd November 2017
Aerogen is the world’s leading medical device company specialising in the design, manufacture and commercialisation of aerosol drug delivery systems.
Founded in Galway, Ireland in 1997, we have grown to become the global leader in high-performance aerosol drug delivery, partnering our technology with the leading mechanical ventilation companies.
Aerogen technology is used by millions of patients and caregivers in over 75 countries worldwide.
To find out more go to www.aerogen.com
Some of the benefits our employees enjoy at Aerogen:
- VHI including Dental
- On-site Free Parking
- Paid Holidays
- Sports & Social Club
- Flexi- Start Time.