Mechanical Design Engineer - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Are you ready to make a difference for people with a severe hearing disability and are you fueled by professional pride and curiosity?
- Are you skilled within the area of micro-mechanical design and do you want to be part of developing new and innovative implantable hearing solutions?
- Then we might have an exciting opportunity for you as Mechanical Designer at our company.
Be part of our exciting journey
- Our company is the fastest growing company in the area of bone anchored hearing systems , we are now strategically expanding our product portfolio to include cochlear implant hearing systems.
- Join us on this exciting journey and help us develop innovative implantable hearing solutions to improve the life of thousands of children and adults across the globe.
Micro-mechanical development for medical devices
As a Design Engineer, you will work with the whole product development cycle from idea, prototype development, design, testing and verification with a close collaboration with all three sites as well as external partners and subcontractors.
- Micro-mechanical design – from requirements and concepts to products running in production
- Idea creation and design management
- 3D CAD modelling – we use PTC Creo
- Design and build physical prototypes
- Cost and production optimization of designs
- Design documentation and design reviews
- Ensuring regulatory compliance of materials and designs
Recently graduated or senior mechanical design engineer?
- We expect you to hold a B.Sc. or a M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering and have relevant experience from a similar position.
- You should have deep technical knowledge and experience from development of medical devices; experience with implantable medical devices will be a strong advantage.
- We expect you to be an experienced 3D CAD user.
- As a person you are an efficient networker who quickly adapts to the varying projects you are working on.
- You have good communication skills and are a team player by heart.
- You are motivated by hands-on mechanical design and product development with a clear focus on customer needs, and by working in cross-professional development teams.
- You are dedicated about your work, are self-managed and constantly focused on your goals.
- You enjoy working with colleagues from other cultures, and are able to travel 20-30 days per year.
- We expect you to be fluent in English.
- Our company is a market leading manufacturer of bone anchored and cochlear implant hearing systems for children and adults.
- We combine more than a century of experience in audiology and sound processing from company with decades of pioneering experience in hearing implant technology.
- Our connection to company gives us unique access to knowledge, resources and technology that we use for developing innovative and life-changing implantable hearing systems.