Mechanical Design Engineer BS/MS (100%) - Switzerland
Our company is an ETH developing new solutions for mobile robots. Optimized electric drive joints enable our quadruped robot to run, climb, and move autonomously in challenging terrain. We are enhancing our development team with a
- You will be responsible for the design of mechanical components, assemblies and robotic systems.
- Your tasks extend over the entire product development cycle where you will elaborate concepts, build prototypes and define production processes.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and ideally a few years of industrial experience.
- You work efficiently with CAD systems and FEA tools. You are experienced in the design of devices made of metal and fibre reinforced material. You are familiar with assembly processes and simple machining.
- You are an engaged personality used to work proactively and with precision – on your own and in the team.
- You enjoy the research environment to broaden your horizon, to get to know new technologies and to continuously expand your knowledge.
- Your profile is complemented by a good knowledge of German and English.
- We offer an attractive working place within walking distance from central station, a market level salary, and an immediate start.
- As part of our young, highly motivated and dynamic team you will shape the future of our innovative and securely financed startup.